Ajay Devgn had taken to the social media on April 18 to complain about how exhausted he was. “Shooting non-stop since past 5 months. Getting a much-needed break, waiting for Rohit to leave for Khatron Ke Khiladi,” he wrote. Now, Mirror has learnt that the 48-year-old actor-filmmaker, having wrapped up shooting for the Mumbai schedule of Rohit Shetty’s Golmaal Again on Tuesday, is all set to take off to the Maldives with actress-wife Kajol, kids Nysa and Yug, his sisters, Neelam and Kavita, and their respective families, for a much-deserved vacation.
“After returning from his New Year holiday in London, Ajay has been shooting back-to-back for Milan Luthria’s Baadshaho, followed by Rohit’s Golmaal Again. Rohit leaving for Spain to shoot for the upcoming season of Khatron Ke Khiladi has facilitated some time-off for Ajay which he wants to spend with his family. It couldn’t have come at a better time as Kajol too wrapped up work on Dhanush’s VIP 2 recently,” informs a source close to the actor, adding that Ajay will leave on May 28 and return after 10-12 days. “All the arrangements have been made and the family is really excited.”
Shooting for the fourth instalment in the Golmaal caper will resume after Rohit returns from Spain. Maldives seems to have become the new ‘go-to’ holiday destination for B-townies. While Salman and the Khan-daan had recently taken off to the South- Asian island country to celebrate nephew Ahil’s first birthday at a newlyopened, resort, Alia Bhatt, along with father Mahesh, mother Soni Razdan and sister Shaheen, was there late last year for a five-day break.
- The history of Maldives with Kurumba Maldives as the first One Resort One 1 Island,
- Roxy-Pacific Holdings ventures into the Maldives with Zitahli Kuda-Funafaru purchase
- Baglioni reveals resort opening in Maldives
- Kurumba Maldives receives two World Travel Awards in 2016
- Indian Ocean Winners 2016
- Maldives becomes fourth island state to ratify Paris climate deal
- 6 of the best honeymoon resorts in the Maldives